3 November 2010

Rob Ryan...again.

Rob Ryan is very much in my head at the moment! 

I love the way he works and I cant help but think that my children's sea rhyme would be well told in a cut out form. I know this is very different from the styles I was initially coming up with but I just haven't been able to shake this idea!

MORE OF HIS WORK...


This last one especially gives me a good feeling about working in this way. 

I could still work in stop motion and after effects and the characters would then work as animated stop motion puppets, which is something I really wanted to try for this project. It would be much more child friendly than the other styles. The backgrounds I was working with felt quite harsh and possibly scary for children. Also, I could have the rhyme written into the cut out instead of being spoken which would be good for children's reading skills, and make them interact more with the short film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment